Introducing Star Student, Sina Ghahremani
By Alex Eaton
Sina Ghahremani is one of the players on our Summit Academy Soccer team. Recently I interviewed Sina, and here is what he shared with me:
- When did you start playing soccer? A couple years ago.
- Why did you start playing soccer? Because it looked fun.
- Who is your role model? Leo Messi [a professional soccer player].
- When did you join the soccer team? Two years ago.
- How many hours do you put in to soccer each day? 2-3
- Are you thinking about joining any other team sport? Yes. Maybe football.
- What is your greatest strength? Curiosity.
- What is your greatest weakness? Paying attention.
- What are some of your hobbies? Soccer and video games.
- What is your favorite animal? The Peregrine Falcon.
- What is your greatest fear? Bees.
- What do you want to be doing in five years? Playing soccer.
- What do you want to be doing in ten years? Playing soccer as a pro soccer player.
- What do you want to be when you grow up? Pro soccer player.
- What do you enjoy, other than sports? Video games.
- Do you plan on trying out for the soccer team next year? Definitely.
- What do you think is most important when learning soccer? Team work.
- What skill have you developed most while playing soccer? Team work.
- What do you have to say to anyone thinking of playing on a soccer team? Just do it.
- What is most important to you? Family.
- What interests you? Shoes.
- Are you excited to come to school everyday? Why or why not. Yes, I am. Mostly because of friends.